"My daughter had the privilege of being taught by "Miss Jenn" for a number of years. She not only taught technique but encouraged her passion for dance. My daughter was fortunate enough to attend classes in NYC at Broadway Dance Center and Steps on Broadway with Jenn, training with the top choreographers in the business. She has a dedication and love of her craft. Jenn's heart and soul show when she is on the floor passing this love onto her students. My daughter has taken the many lessons she has learned from Jenn and is sharing her love of dance as a dance instructor in Kentucky. Thank
you for everything!"
I've been thinking a lot lately and am about to perform in my last ballet of this dance year here. I realized if it were not for you I could not have done anything near what I've done here so far. I've gotten solo's in nutcracker, The little mermaid' and even performed with the seattle ballet company. I just wanted to say thank you because if it were not for you I don't think I could even qualify to dance were I dance now. You are an amazing dance instructor and dancer I hope one day to be as good as you. So once again I would just like to thank you for all you taught me".
(from a former student who moved out of state)
Results from our 2012 anonymous customer satisfaction survey:
- What a wonderful studio! Very positive and professional.
- Great job!!!
- Overall our dancer is happy. We like that the costumes are age appropriate and not way over the top or way too expensive. We like the positive atmoshphere and that all the dancers are accepted and included.
- We appreciate the loving and caring environment here.
- Everything is running smoothly and accomodations are made when requested. Thanks for caring abour our concerns (survey) and our kids! Great Job!
- We have seen such a growth in our childen here. What you do with these kids is amazing.
- Thankyou for all of your time, concern and passion in what you do for your dancers!