PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN BY FAMILIES/STUDENTS:
- Please check your dancers temperature prior to class. If your dancer has a fever and any signs of a cough or cold, do not bring your child to dance.
- Masks must be worn upon entering and exiting the facility. Masks are optional for students during classroom participation.
- Students must be dropped off and picked up as our waiting areas are currently closed. Drop off will be at our front entrance and pickup will be out of our back entrances (off the dance rooms).
- Upon drop off, dancers must wait for the instructor to come outside and escort dancers in.
- Please bring dance shoes in a disposable plastic bag. All dance bags will be kept in a designated area within the dance rooms.
- Please bring your own water bottle as the water fountain will be closed.
- Hand Sanitization Stations will be available upon entering the studio, in every bathroom and in each dance room.
PRECAUTIONS TAKEN BY INSTRUCTORS/FACILITY:
- Dance floors have been taped off to provide visuals for 6 foot social distancing during classroom participation.
- Restrooms and surfaces will be wiped down with disinfectant in between class shifts.
- Waiting rooms and water fountains are closed at this time.
- Classes have been staggered to ensure social distancing and capacity requirements.
- Class sizes have been capped to ensure social distancing and capacity requirements.
- Instructors will take temperatures prior to class.
- Instructors will wear face shields while instructing class.
- Ballet barres will not be used at this time.
- Shared classroom props will not be used at this time
- Partnering activities will not be conducted at this time.
- All classes will be available via zoom if students choose to participate from home.